Discussions under User Forum

How to publish the shared data sets

first post: Musthafa wrote: Hi, The tool is great. Is there anyway to publish shared data sets...

How to publish reports on test server

first post: kc_9849_m wrote: Hi I am new to rsbuild. i would like to use this to deploy my ss...

Overwrite Reports Folder

first post: briggs007 wrote: I am getting ItemAlreadyExistException when trying to deploy report...

Fix Error in Build 1.1.2 in RSBuild.xsd

first post: daohoangqui wrote: Not declare UserName and Password in RSBuild.xsd \ ReportServer.You...

Model deployment

first post: bklinker wrote: Is it possible to deploy report models for report builder through r...

RSBuild failure validating reporting service

first post: mfornea wrote: I am trying to deploy multiple SSRS 2005 reports to different locat...

latest post: cgc3iii wrote: I am having issues with Windows 2008, SQL 2008R2, SSRS 2008. Here i...

is Creating Subscriptions implemented?

first post: cgc3iii wrote: I see several methods/functions that we should be able to use to ma...

Adding multiple Datasource for a single report

first post: chandreshsoni wrote: Hello, I am using your solution to deploy my report to producti...

latest post: ggeurts wrote: Chris,The RSBuild code already is able to manipulate any number of ...

Suggestions for Dispatcher.cs

first post: gpetrov wrote: It would be nice to give flexibility to this class to allow an inst...

latest post: ggeurts wrote: Great to hear suggestions for improvements and receive patches! I a...

Random Deployment Failures - Script sucessfull, reports not there...

first post: ChrisHeyer wrote: Does anyone else have issues where the deployment seems to run fine...

latest post: chrisheyer wrote: I figured out what was going on here.I would delete the base folder...